Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bremer bay

When we were in Tamworth in 2008, we met a country singer from WA called Grant Hart & one of the songs on his CD was about Bremer Bay & we marked it on our map & said we must go there one day. That one day has finally arrived some 2 1/2 years later.

 


BREMER BAY

The sand of the beach is like powder, fine, clean & white
It rolls right down to the ocean where it glistens with delight &
water becomes as reflection of a clear blue sky

I scratch my head & wonder
Where on earth am I
I could be anywhere in this great big world
I could pay lots of money & fly anywhere but there's no more than what I have here today, because it's paradise right here in Bremer bay

Ocean rolls back & forward in the warm sunshine &
breeze is fresh but gentle, am I lost in time

The sand becomes my mattres as I relax into the day &
there's hardly a sole to annoy me, here in Bremer bay

I could be anywhere in this great big world
I could pay lots of money & fly anywhere but there's no more than what I have here today, yes it's paradise right here in Bremer bay

Well it's the best kept secret in WA
Sun, sand, sea & surf, no finer place to get away
Forget about the rest world today

Yes it's paradise right here in Bremer bay

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Old man in the the tree, beside our van
 

 


 
Posted by Picasa

Things a girl has to do, to make any emergency call to the "HAPPY HOUSE" early in the morning. Park rules must wear the helmet. Nice look in the nightie !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment